Is this really me?
Your dominant hues are red and yellow… most of what you do is motivated by your need to change things and have a good time, but you’ve been known to settle down and think out a situation, too. You tend to surprise people just when they’re starting to feel like they’ve got you down.
Your saturation level is low – You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.
Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
Your Existing Situation
- Readily participates in things affording excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.
Your Stress Sources
- Seeks independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoids obligations or anything which might prove hampering. He is being subjected to considerable pressure and wants to escape from it so that he can obtain what he needs, but tends to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this.
Your Restrained Characteristics
- Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Your Desired Objective
- Hopes that ties of affection and good-fellowship will bring release and contentment. His own need for approval makes him ready to be of help to others and in exchange he wants warmth and understanding. Open to new ideas and possibilities which he hopes will prove fruitful and interesting.
Your Actual Problem
- Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.
Your Actual Problem #2
- The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. He reacts by seeking outside confirmation of his ability and value in order to bolster his self-esteem. Inclined to blame others so that he may shift the blame from himself. Anxiously searching for solutions and prone to compulsive inhibitions and compulsive desires.
Blogged with Flock